3-5 Day Lead Time
The Media Blackout USB TAP is the easiest way to get USB power to your devices from professional power sources. USB TAP now comes in two varieties:
USB Type A with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0: The 18 watt USB Type A female output now features Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, which can charge compatible phones to 80% capacity in only 35 minutes.
Use the USB TAP with new USB-C or USB Micro-B devices that are able to take advantage of Qualcomm Quick Charge multi-voltage charging. The device communicates with the USB TAP to choose the correct voltage, from 3.6-12V.
The new turbocharged USB TAP is backwards compatible with all USB devices, including iPhone.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Compatible
- Recharge compatible devices 4x faster than conventional charging and 45% faster than Quick Charge 2.0
- Backwards compatible with previous implementations of Quick Charge and all USB implementations (Must be compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge to take advantage of multi-voltage quick charging)
- 12V-24V Input, 2.2A Max
- Output: 3.6V-6.5V, 3A; 6.5V-9V, 2A; 9V-12V, 1.5A
- 18W total power consumption
- Dimensions: 1.28" x 0.93" x 0.85" (32.50mm x 23.70mm x 21.60mm)
USB Type-C: The 90 watt USB Type-C female USB outlet is compatible with most USB Type-C implementations, and can take advantage of high-current, multi-voltage charging. The USB TAP with USB-C output works exclusively with USB-C enabled devices including the latest 15” MacBook Pro and Chromebook Pixel C.
- Works with USB-C PD Devices
- 12V-20V Input
- Output: 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, and 20V (Max 4.5A)
- 90W Total Power Consumption
- Dimensions: 1.88" x 1.17" x 0.70" (47.69mm x 29.60mm x 17.80mm)
All Media Blackout cable assemblies use genuine parts and high-quality cable. Cable assemblies are made to order at our office in Culver City, CA. If you need custom assemblies, please contact us.