1-2 Week Lead Time
120W PowerBlock Inverter
The Rencher Industries 120W PowerBlock Inverter is a great companion for AC-only monitors and other equipment that draws a maximum of 120 watts of power.
The PowerBlock Inverter feature a Gold Mount or V-Mount battery plate and a 4-pin XLR power input. The inverter always defaults to the 4-pin XLR input when 12-16.5V is present. If the 4-pin XLR power input falls below 12V, then the built-in hot-swap will choose whichever voltage is higher - great for battery swaps or battery backup!
Comes with VESA offset bracket that is compatible with 75/100 mm VESA patterns.
- Type of Waveform - Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion of Waveform Output - < 3%
- Output Voltage - 120V (± 3%)
- Output Frequency - 60 Hz (± 1%)
- Output Amperage - 1A
- Continuous Output Power - 120 Watts
- Output Connector - IEC 320 C13 Plug with 12" Lead
- DC Input Voltage Range - 10-16.5 VDC
- Maximum Input Current - 10A
- Inputs - 4-pin XLR Male Receptacle (Primary if Voltage is 12V-16.5V), Gold Mount or V-Mount Plate (Secondary When Primary Voltage Drops Below 12V)
- Mounting Style - VESA 75 with Offset Bracket
All Media Blackout products use genuine parts and high-quality cable. Assemblies are made to order at our office in Culver City, CA. If you need custom assemblies, please contact us.