1-3 Week Lead Time
PowerBlock High Current Power Supply
The Media Blackout PowerBlock AC power supply comes with a 250W or 500W output current at15V or 24V/28V. The 15V version is for use with 12V cameras like RED, Sony, Canon, etc. The 28V version is for use with 24V cameras like the Arri Alexa, Amira, & Alexa-Mini. The 500W version has a 24V output instead of 28V and can be used on the new Alexa LF and any other high-current camera or remote head.
You are able to choose from two basic versions:
- 15V 4-pin XLR Output Jacks: features 3x 4-pin XLR jacks at 250W or 500W (Cine VCLX compatible wiring)
- 24V/28V 3-pin XLR Output Jacks: features 3x 3-pin XLR jacks at 250W or 500W (Cine VCLX compatible wiring)
The rated wattage is shared across all three output jacks, so each output is able to pull the full rated load. The individual outputs are not independently fused, but share one protected output. Be careful not to pull more than the rated load with additional accessories - If the internal resettable fuse is tripped, all outputs will shut off.
PowerBlock PSUs are compatible with our Tendril Block Battery Cables, 4-pin XLR Power Cables, Arri Alexa Power Cable, Arri Amira & Alexa Mini Power Cable, Red DSMC Power Cable, Canon C300 MkII Power Cable, and others.
- Medical Grade Power Supply
- Worldwide Power Compatibility (85-264VAC)
- 257 Watt or 500 Watt Output
- Low 5 watt draw when no load is present
- Actively cooled by a quiet (27 dB) integrated fan (automatically activates at 140°F, 60°C)
- Overload, over voltage, & short circuit protection
- 93% efficiency (typical)
- All-metal case
- 250 W PowerBlock Dimensions: Approx. 6.3" x 4" x 2" (160mm x 103mm x 53mm)
- 500 W PowerBlock Dimensions: Approx. 8.7" x 4" x 2" (220mm x 103mm x 53mm)
- Weight Approx. 2 lbs (0.91 kg)
PowerBlock 250W Power Supplies come with a North American electronic equipment power cord (also known as an OSHA cable) for domestic buyers. We can supply an appropriate electronic equipment power cord at an additional charge for international buyers, just contact us.
All Media Blackout cable assemblies use genuine parts and high-quality cable. Cable assemblies are made to order at our office in Culver City, CA. If you need custom assemblies, please contact us.